Custom Design Solutions
Websites - Graphics - Print - Social Media
Give your brand a boost with custom digital marketing solutions from Computer Works. Our experienced marketing specialists can assist you in everything from websites and print to full integrated marketing campaigns. If you are not utilizing the full power of the web you're losing out to your competition who is. There is no doubt that your business will benefit from our marketing solutions and with our personalized approach you can rest assured that you are getting the very best solution for your needs.
Enjoy all of the benefits of web presence and Search Engine Optimization without the high cost. Starting at only $200 a year you can list your business, event, or wedding with a single page website and your own custom domain name. Get your name out there or promote your event on a budget with our scaleable Starter Sites. Best of all, when you decide to upgrade to a custom website, we'll apply the money you've spent to your custom web design project.
Social Networking Consultation
Social networking sites have become integral to doing business online. Get your name out there and get people talking about your business with social networking. You don't have to be an expert to get started, we can help! Our Marketing Specialists can help you build your brand online and target traffic back to your website and bring customers through your door with the power of Social Networking.
We don't like to keep you in the dark in any aspect of your design project. Many of or competitors like to use these buzzwords as an example of the extra value you are getting. The reality is that every website we produce is launched with these aspects in mind at no extra cost. Period.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Optimizing a web page for the most favorable Page Rank possible.
- Page Rank - How major search engines rank your webpage compared to similar sites.
- Top Rank - The website that is determined by search engines to be the most relevant when searching for a keyword. Beware guarantees of getting "Top Page Rank" as only the search engines themselves control who gets first pick.
- Social Networking/Social Media - Social websites such as FacebookTM or TwitterTM that are used to interact with your audience on the web.
- Static Pages - Websites that do not change content, things remain the same and updates occur infrequently.
- Dynamic Pages - Interactive pages with constantly changing content.
- Organic Searches - People who search for your website on major search engines who are not directed there by links or advertisements.
Our approach works, you found us didn't you?